Sunday, March 04, 2007

Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout

When I was out of town last week, N called me just to tell me that he'd discovered the beer of his dreams. He was at Taco Mac and had just tried Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout. He wrote about his experience here. As soon as I got back, he took me there so I could try it.
It wasn't the beer of my dreams, but it was a good one. It had the odd trait of being very very smooth and still packing a kick. The flavor intesifies as you swallow, but it's smooth all the way down. As N put it, the taste sinks in. Bubbly and high gravity, but not overpowering. A very good beer.

M: 8.5
N: 10

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I still dream about it sometimes. Usually its at work though.

Kolyma said...

I can't think of a better place to dream of beer.