Monday, April 24, 2006

Today's Rant

The Doc said my wisdom teeth were healing fine. Great. When do they stop hurting?

I spent a good deal of time weedwhacking after work. I love weedwhacking. There's something very satisfying about whacking, pulling, or otherwise destroying unwanted plants. It's sort of sadistic, I know. My only excuse is that my dad pulls weeds with a vengeance and taught us to do it at an early age.

Well, the GrassHog and I got at least a dozen mosquito bites, from those lovely blue-with-white-stripes she-vampires that love our yard. Sigh. First of the season, too, so they swelled up and look like raisins.

And now I have to figure out how to get my outgoing e-mail to work. It's been befuddling me for months, but now that I'm in Linux, I need it to work. I musta spent too much time last week worshipping the orange-wire-instrumentation gods and not enough with the SMTP gods.

No comments: